I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival - Sneak Peak

Spring is here and the Capital is blanketed with the ever delicate filigree of Cherry Blossoms. We were in DC on Saturday which also happened to be the opening day of the Annual Cherry Blossom Festival. It marked the 98th celebration of the original gift of the 3,000 cherry trees by the city of Tokyo to the people of Washington, DC in 1912.
We also wanted my Mom, who has already left for India, to see the bloom. She is quite the plant lover and had a wonderful time!

Ryad loved the flowers, he was absolutely mesmerized by them
 He saw, he smelled, he felt and immersed himself into them.

While on the other hand, Nael couldn't care less for the foliage. He was just
thrilled to be outdoors on such a beautiful day and made the most of it.

Stay tuned for more pictures from that day, we had a day packed with fun and frolic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive