Now that I'm out of the closet with this pregnancy I can breath openly on my blog. It wasn't like I could hide it forever. Someday, the closet would have become very cramped for my growing belly.
So here are few fun facts
- I'm officially 23 weeks today. I know your eyes are wide open right now, I guess it is a slightly late announcement.
- It's a SINGLE baby. We had to get used to that fact that there is "only" one this time.
- Yes, I do have a belly. I like it better than a small baby bump. Atleast now I don't get urged to give explanations to strangers that I didn't have too much lunch.
- Yes. we know the gender, it's a g...b..., I think I'll save that for later! I'll let you guys guess a bit on this one:) Yeah, I know I'm cruel like that.
- Recent craving, dark chocolate
- The Mommy
- I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.