I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let’s Start From the Start

The start of new life, or lives I should say.



Mr R was born into this world on November 22nd 2008. He weighed 4 lbs and came four weeks before he was supposed to.


Mr N followed his brother into the world a minute later. He weighed 4 lbs and 14 oz







That is the hospital building they spent the first week of their lives in. They spent their days being fed, changed, monitored and basking in their toasty incubators.

We got lots of comments on their small size. But they were the most beautiful things that I had ever seen! And honestly they didn't look that small to me (although now I realize that they were *sheepish grin*)
Below is a picture of them in their incubators. Mr R is on the left and Mr N on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive