I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Faces of Ryad and Nael

This was my project from early November last year. All done from the comfort of my home. Beats the $200 professional photographs that we took during the holidays. Although I must add, it was by no means easy to get them to pose. They (then 11 months old) did not always stick around  the black background, which was actually an overturned comforter propped up on the end of the bed and a chair from the living room. I tried giving them toys to play with but the most interesting object in the room for them was my camera lens and they came grabbing for it every 10 seconds. I did mange to get these from that afternoon. Click on them to view larger images.

 
 Ryad &Nael

  
Nael

 
Ryad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive