I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Last Week in Snap Shots

 
Early last week, they brought down a house (their ball pit)

  
Ryad doesn't like wearing shoes, but I didn't realize he was planning on getting rid of them

  
Think you can get off on your own, don't ya?

  
Every baby needs to make their face now and then

  
A little touch up before going out to dinner 

  
Ryad going up!

  
Peaceful 5 seconds in the middle of the week, Ryad and Nael watching the sunset

  
Nael trying to climb

  
 Nael's toes

  
Army crawling under the table to get a potato (which BTW both of them call apple)

  
 Winding down with a bottle of milk

2 comments:

  1. Precious pictures!!!
    Ryed & Nael look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments. Nice to know that someone appreciates what I post:)

    ReplyDelete

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive