I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weather Report: Hazy, Blury, Cloudy for Next Two Weeks

So was the state of my mind. One baby was in the hospital, some 30 miles away and the other was at home. I wanted to breast feed both. I know, it sounds impossible to do but my family's support made it happen. So, feeding Nael was not  a problem because he was at home with me. I would pump and store milk for him so that his grandma could give him when I went to visit Ryad in the hospital. While I was there I would pump some for him so that he would have breast milk when I was at home. Of course we supplemented when needed, there was no way I could do it on my own. Now, I look back and wonder how I did it, must be the morphine. Or the great people around me that made it happen.

Here are pictures of Nael's first visit to the pediatrician while his brother was still at the hospital.


Mommy, I don't want to get up!!


Let me sleep some more, please



All set to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive