I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Babies At Home



Thirteen days after birth everybody was at home together for the first time (except for the 3 hours we bought Ryad and rushed him back to the hospital again).
Elated and overwhelmed we were trying not to desperately take pictures of their every move. Here are a few of us doting over them with our camera.


Brothers in their matching sweaters.




Note How Ryad is holding his paci all by himself. For that moment I had thought I might just have independent babies!


 

Shhh, babies at sleep

  

This has got be Ryad's first pic at home. He had lost a little weight but it was awesome to have him sleep in his own crib

 
One of my favorites. Dad (exhausted but not stirred) with Ryad (sleepy but not asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive