I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baking Bunny In My Kitchen

I had some goodness baking in my oven in the morning. The warm smell of brownies, curled with the scrumptious scent of cookies wafted all over our home. My 3 young cousins are in town and I wanted bake a 'kid dessert' for them. I debated over a few goody options.  In the end I thought what could be better than a mash-up of their two favorite sweets, cookie and brownie!? 

It was the easy-peasy kind of goodness that you can find in box. In the grocery store. In the baking isle. Yeah, don't get too impressed y'all. I love baking from scratch, don't get me wrong. But, I need to buy a new beater and haven't some across the 'perfect' one just yet (yes, I do see all you baker- women out there giving me an understanding nod, thank you!).
So until then, cheers to baking isle!

All I neded was 1 egg and some butter



This was this box. I highly recommend baking it for the kids. It was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!


"Pick me up, I'm yummy"



Brownie Cookie Bars! Ready to go!


Of course, I couldn't do without my taster, my baking bunny!

3 comments:

  1. oh yummmo!! send sum to me.
    Btw, I've tried that too.. its great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome...wanna try it really soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ BZZ- Isn't it great?

    @ Areej - It WAS awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive