I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Color Splash Sunday


Photobucket

This Sunday it's PINK!! My favorite color :)
I chose a picture of my cute little niece. Isn't she just a doll?
I loved this photo of hers and when I spotted a PINK, I just knew that this had to be the one this Sunday! 

This was the last color week but things are getting exciting at Artistically Amy. Check out her page for more cool things to participate in! Happy Sunday y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Not only is that a GREAT capture, but it is also a GREAT color splash! Even though the bow is so bright, the focus is on her eyes. It's perfect!

    Also, I saw you had asked me what kind of camera I use. I have a Samsung point and shoot, and I also use a Nikon D80.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy, what bright enchanting eyes! Beautiful little Suraya, love you!

    ReplyDelete

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive