I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When 2 Become 1

This post is to clarify my whereabouts in the past few days.
What did you say? Was I sick?
No, I was not sick.

Yes, I was in town.

Who? My kids?
Yeah, kids are doing great!

So, where have I been you ask?

Well, mostly entertaining  two toddler boys who are showing signs of growing up very quickly. How do I know that they are growing up? Because they have reached the stage which baby books warn you about. Hold your breath, they have started skipping their afternoon nap!
It's like they just don't need it anymore! They had always taken two long naps during the day, I'm talking about  two to two and half hours here folks. That meant I had four to five hours during the day just for moi. 
And now, here they are, adamant on behaving like big boys and playing all afternoon long. This makes their sleeping time much earlier than it was. By 7:30 PM they are done for the day, pooped and ready to hit the sack. As opposed to 9:30 PM which used to be their sleeping time.

The plus side?

They wake up at at 7:00 AM!  That means we have the evening to ourselves. It has been a long time since we got a chance to dine 'alone'. Also,this schedule has made us early risers, that is something that I've wanted to do since forever. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive