I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Capture Sky

This week's theme for You Capture at Beth's is {Sky}. I had sky snap shots collected in my library over a period of couple of years. For this project I had to dig them out process them because a few of them had poor lighting. So , I set off to with the help from photo editing technology to add little blush here, a little dab of mascara there. ..
Tell me if it did the trick:)

This was shot right in the middle of NYC streets, it's from a trip we took over two years ago

New York again! Manhattan skyline from the top of Empire State building, That was some view folks:)


This one is from a week ago. Just around the neighborhood while on a stroll with kids.

Another one from my stroll around the neighborhood


This was taken a couple of months ago during the DC kite festival near the Washington Monument.

Finally, one with color! This one was taken again in DC, on the banks of Potomac river.





Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. OOoo great shots! Great Job!
    I think I need to take out time for these kind of shots, I cant think beyond my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super DUPER sky photos - I love the seagulls :D AMAZING stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great shots! Love the seagulls and the second shot from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the 2nd neighborhood stroll pic was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures! I used to live in Manhattan before being mommy to Little Chick. I love the first picture!!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't pick my favorite, I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the processing on these photos. They look so natural and pretty, especially the Manhattan skyline shot. I miss NYC so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Manhattan skyline and the Washington Monument! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos, especially the kite-flying one! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza! These are all beautiful! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the kite-flying one and the last one of the seagulls is great! Miss Washington and NYC so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots. Love the seagull photos, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gulls (?) on the banks of the Potomac!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like all of your shy shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the third one with the moon, in sepia. What a neat effect. But they're all pretty cool, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive