1. People who can't decide on their priorities
2. "Copy & paste" comments
3. Slow Computers. I've got to deal with this a lot lately. I mean they are s---l---o---w.
4. Absence of a dislike button on Facebook :)
5. Lack of self respect and also over confidence. Both extremes turn me off.
6. Over-competitive and nosy relatives
7. Double standards
8. Some of the clothes people wear during summer. Please guys, nobody needs to see..um, all of that!
9. Lyrics in some of the pop songs these days! Sheesh! can we keep things a wee bit more creative?!10. Lastly, when I run an errand at the local CVS just before dinner and the smell of the no-good-for-your-heart-and-mind-but-oh-so-tempting-junk food from McDonald's fills the air spanning the entire zip code!
Now for the touch-up Tuesday pictures (don't check your calendars, I know it's Wednesday. Does the "I have twin toddlers" excuse still apply?)
This is the SOOC. I took this close to sunset, so, not so much of great light.
Here is the color-splashed version