My sweet bloggy friend, Mama Hen is hosting Thanksgiving Thursdays. She blogs about real things that are close to her heart. I visit her blog almost everyday because I get inspired reading what she writes :)
Now, she is inspiring everyone to count their blessings. Not only count, but make a list and put it on their blogs!
So here goes me -
1. I'm thankful for my family:) I don't know what I'd without them.
2. I'm thankful for the Internet. How did people live in the 80s?
3. I'm thankful for my camera, a gift from my hubby, it helps me capture so many beautiful moments of my kids, as they grow.
4. I'm thankful for Mother Nature. Her beauty nurtures our souls. So lets strive to preserve her.
5. I'm thankful for my red recipe book, filled with family recipes. I just wish I used it more often lately.
So that's all from me. Head over to Mama Hen's for more Thanksgivings:)