I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh My Fur and Whiskers! We're Late!!

So the babies arrived. WOOHOO! But were we prepared? Not really.
Unlike y'all we did most of the shopping after the babies were born. Lucky for us we got some down time when the kids were in the NICU for a week.


Here are a few pictures of the chaos before they came home. I simply loved the frenzied hurry, made it so much more exciting. I had taken them when I was discharged on the 5th day after delivery. I must have been sore from the surgey, but I clearly don't remember that part...must be the pain meds, don't you just love modern medicine:)


I didn't have a real baby shower during pregnancy. That's because it isn't something I do. So, I didn't have lots of stuff hoarded up for them in my closet. I think the concept of not doing extravagant baby showers comes from the myth of opening doors to bad luck that could possibly harm the unborn by doing so. I don't really believe in that but baby showers are something novel to me. Although I would love to try them out. Next time maybe (hint, hint ;))



Daddy shoped for daipers. Loads and loads of 'em.


Clothing was one of the few things I bought before they arrived


May I just scream out loud? Bouncers saved our lives. Our kids practically lived off 'em


That is supposed to be my bedroom.
Um..I think. It somewhere there alright, I just know it.

Assembling the crib

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive