I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Gonna Soak Up The Sun

Just look at all the snow we got over the weekend. 24.8 inches of the fluffy white stuff . That is a rare occurrence in this part of the country. To add to that this was our second big snow storm this season! My mother and I ventured out when the kids were taking a nap. Got some good shots too.

 

Behind those snow bended trees lies the Washington Dulles Airport (FYI, this also the view from our balcony)


  

Frosty


Out we went into the snow to explore, my mother and I.




The kids loved the snowfall, they hung on the bedroom window for a good part of the day


 

Snow Storm from the bedroom window


 

The last picture of the day, the explorers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive