I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

More From The Memory Book

25/12/08.
Yes, also the Christmas Day. We had a bright and sunny Christmas the year the boys were born (we usually always have a bright and sunny Christmas). They were 1 month and 2 days old. My original due date (40 weeks) was still a week away. Here are the pictures from that day.


Ryad (in blue) and Nael (in brown)



I told you it was sunny. Look at the sun pouring down that window

Ryad, wouldn't survive without his paci till he was 6 months old


Happy (Ryad) Feet




You should look at Ryad's feet now!


Nael couldn't care less about my camera, Ryad also drifting off now


Ryad


That's what I call Baby back


Nael, finally stirring, is he waking up?


I guess not


Definitely  not

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are far too adorable! Heavens I want to chomp those little chub legs!
    Thanks for saying hi on Sarahexplainsitall!
    Happy to have a new friend!
    Kindly,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Sarah! It is always nice to stop by a good blog like yours:)

    ReplyDelete

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive