I'm renovating my blog (again). You will see a few changes in the coming week. So please bear with me :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Color Splash Sunday

I am excited about this weeks CSS. It's all about "broadening horizons".
This week's color splash theme is SPRING {minus the flowers}.
Like Amy, I too have clicked and posted many flower photos {can we help but admire their beauty?}
So here are some non-flowery spring moments.

Balloons :)

Trying out new things {even if it is a little scary at first}

Ice-Cream!!



Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. These photos are great! This is exactly what I was hoping for with this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your icecream pic. SO cute.
    The Swing looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Meet

My photo
I started blogging only after my twin boys turned a year old. Here I am recapturing the special moments and attempting to create new ones that make my life even more amazing. Why I didn't start before this? Well, I was busy traveling and discovering the fun life with twins and also catching up on my sleep when I got the time.

Followers

Meet These Bloggers

Blog Archive